We believe the support and confidence of parents is essential to student welfare.
The first point of contact for parents and carers should usually be the student’s form tutor. Email addresses for form tutors are available on the school website.
There may also be occasions when parents may wish to contact senior members of staff. If the matter is urgent, a senior member of staff will usually see parents and carers as soon as possible, but not without an appointment. Please email or telephone via the school office – where an appointment can usually be arranged at short notice.
You can contact the Safeguarding designated officers at the school on 020 8715 1001.
– Lynda Wallace (Designated Safeguarding Lead) email@example.com
– Lisa Shaw (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead – DDSL) firstname.lastname@example.org or
– Annabel Ashworth (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead –DDSL) email@example.com
– Linda Radwan (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead – DDSL) firstname.lastname@example.org
– Hannah Miles (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead – DDSL) email@example.com
See here for guidance from the London Borough of Sutton.
More information about safeguarding at Greenshaw can be found here.
Our safeguarding policy can be found here.
Please choose an option from the menu.