Key stage 4
- Official Progress 8 scores are currently not known. However, an estimate is 0.44. This suggests that our Year 11 students in 2022 achieved just under half a grade higher than average progress at GCSE.
- 70% of students attained a grade 5 (a ‘strong’ pass, equivalent to a high grade C or low grade B) or better in GCSE English and mathematics.
- The Attainment 8 score was 58.8.
- English Baccalaureate (EBacc) average point score (APS) 4.89
- 24% of students entered the English Baccalaureate (EBacc)
- The percentage of students staying in education from Year 11 in September 2022 was 94.9% with 4.7% going onto apprenticeships.
Key stage 5 (16 to 18) information
Schools and colleges with 16 to 18 students should publish the most recent 16 to 18 performance measures, as published by the Secretary of State. For most schools or colleges, once published, these will be the performance measures for the 2021 to 2022 academic year:
- The average attainment score was 41.86. The average grade was B+.
- The retention rate for our Year 11 students progressing into our Sixth Form was 55%.
- 73% of our Year 13 students in September 2022 went on to university, with 29% attending Russell Group universities. 2% of our students went on to apprenticeships.
Greenshaw's entry in the School Performance Tables, published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education's website, can be accessed here