Extra-curricular activities are organised by staff to provide extension and enrichment of our curriculum.
To give parents some indication of the opportunities which may be available to their children, the following list shows representative extra-curricular activities provided at Greenshaw:
- Practices and competitions in a wide range of sports including athletics, cricket, tennis, basketball, gymnastics, football, netball;
- A wide range of exciting extended day activities;
- Instrumental and vocal music at lunchtimes and for performance;
- Teambuilding activity trip for Year 7s;
- Bi-annual ski trip to Zell am Ze, Austria;
- Various clubs run by departments;
- Residential trips to support learning, such as Isle of Wight, Juniper Hall, Auschwitz, WW2 battlefields, Paris, New York and field work;
- Theatre trips;
- Duke of Edinburgh Award activities and expeditions;
- Expedition in alternate years to far flung countries such as Zambia, Peru, Borneo, Nepal.
Due to the Coronovirus pandemic restrictions, we are unable to currently offer any extra-curricular activities, including sports fixtures.
We also have links with various external sports clubs and organisations.