MyFrog is mobile app for the things you do everyday on Frog. Students and parents both have access to the app, and the features are outlined below.
You will also find a set up guide and video when using the app for the first time.
Downloading the app
The links below will take you to the app page within the relevant store for your device.
Setting up the MyFrog App
The video below will show you how to set up the MyFrog app.
When prompted to enter the 'Frog web address', you will need to enter the following:
The parent version of the MyFrog app offers the following sections:
This will take you to the Frog parent dashboard and include links to all department sites (includes lesson and revision resources). You will also be able to access an online form which informs the school office of any new contact details.
This will show you your child’s Frog calendar. There will be a mixture of their timetabled lessons alongside any homework assignments on their due date.
This area will display personalised information about your child. This includes the following:
- Assignments - all homework assignments will display in this area. They are displayed by due date.
- Timetable - your child’s timetable will display in here.
- Registration Attendance - this will display your child’s present/absent marks for AM and PM registration
- Lesson Attendance - this will display the breakdown of attendance by lesson.
- MIS Documents - this will display progress reports for your child.
The student version of the MyFrog app offers the following sections:
This will take you to the Frog dashboard. You will be able to access the whole of the Frog platform in this section, as well as the dedicated sections below:
This will show your Frog calendar. There will be a mixture of their timetabled lessons alongside any homework assignments on their due date.
This will display messages sent from the school or your teachers, using the Frog messaging system.