Parent Pay is the school's cashless, online payment system. It is used for a variety of items such as stationary, trips, school meal accounts etc.
Below, you will find some common issues and information that may help you.
How do I set up and activate my account?
To create a new account, you will need to have the account activation letter provided to hand. You will also need to be able to access your email as your email address will become your new username and is used for the verification process.
If you have lost your activation letter or not yet received it, please contact us using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, if you have previously had a ParentPay account you should attempt to login to this account and follow the add a child process, rather than creating a new one.
- Navigate to parentpay.com
- Select Login at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the username and password (activation codes) provided in your account activation letter and select Login.
- Complete the activation as detailed on the screen.
You can now log in to your account.
I have received an activation letter, however my email address has already been used on ParentPay. What should I do?
If the email has already been used it is likely that this is an historical account. Assuming you still have access to the email address you wish to use, you can either log in if you remember your old password or use the Forgotten password link on the login page in order to reset it.
- Navigate to parentpay.com
- Select Login at the top right hand corner of the screen
- Log in to your existing account using your email address (if you cannot remember the password, select the forgotten password link and follow the instructions)
If you wish to add a child to this account using the information from an activation letter you can now do so:
- From the top right hand corner select Add a Child (this will re-activate an account if it has been archived)
- Enter the username and password issued by the new school in the activation letter provided. This will add your child to this account.
I have forgotten my username and/or password. What should I do?
If you know your username and have registered an email address with ParentPay:
You will then be emailed a link to reset your password (if this link is not clicked within 7 days it will expire and you will need to use the forgotten password link again).
Can’t remember your username or haven’t registered an email address with ParentPay?
If you cannot remember your username (usually your email address), please contact the school directly who will be able to verify the email address linked to your account. You can then use the forgotten password feature on the login page to reset your password.
For more information on how to change your username or password view the guide here.