Support for parents/carers
London Borough of Sutton provides informal support sessions for parents and carers.
Parent/carer coffee and information sessions
Sessions take place at The Quad, Green Wrythe Lane, Carshalton SM5 1JW.
Regular sessions until December 2023.
- Would you like to meet with other parents/carers in a cosy, non-judgemental and welcoming environment?
- Would you like to find out about services that are available in the London Borough of Sutton that may benefit you and your family?
- Would you like to give your opinion about what you feel is needed in your local area?
- Maybe you just want some advice on a matter and you don’t know where to turn.
- Do you require any parenting advice?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, London Borough of Sutton is facilitating parent/carer coffee/information sessions in the local area.
The very least you will get from attending the coffee/information sessions is a genuine and sincere warm welcome, a cup of tea/coffee and a chance to sit and chat to other parents/carers.
They can organise guest speakers who can offer advice on a range of issues and can signpost you to relevant services if required subject to your needs.
Parenting can be so rewarding however, at times it can also bring its challenges and worries.
You don’t need to make an appointment. Just turn up.
If you would like to find out more about the sessions, please contact:
Theresa Cameron Parenting Coordinator 07736 338924
Chanika Gulli Parenting Support Worker 07564043426
Please note: Sessions will not be run during the school holidays. You can find details about the sessions on the document below.
There are also sessions at The Youth Zone, Phoenix Centre, Mollison Drive, Wallington SM6 9NZ
For more details on these sessions, please download the relevant document below.