Helping teenagers manage their thoughts and feelings
Online parent workshops available in June.
Sutton Children’s Wellbeing Service is presenting a series of online parent workshops to support parents/carers in helping their teenagers manage their thoughts and feeling at this difficult time.
Are you struggling with ways to talk to your teenager?
Are you struggling to understand your teenager’s thoughts and feelings during this difficult time?
Would you like some tips and strategies to help you support your teenager?
If YES, please join us!
- Thursday 4th June at 10.00am and 4.00pm
- Friday 5th June at 12.30pm and 4.00pm
- Monday 8th June at 12.30pm and 4.00pm
- Tuesday 9th June at 10.00am and 12.30pm
- Thursday 11th June at 10.00am and 4.00pm
Email: SuttonCWP@swlstg.nhs.uk for a link to the workshop.