My child is currently in Year 5:
The school has 314 places available in Year 7, which includes statemented pupils.
In the event of oversubscription, the following admissions criteria will be applied in the following order:
- To Looked After Children or children who were previously looked after.
- To those with exceptional medical reasons or exceptional social reasons.
- Up to 60 students who have successfully passed the Selective Eligibility Test.
- Children of permanent staff.
- Students who have a sibling at the school, up to and including Year 13, at the time of admission.
- The remaining places will be offered on the basis of proximity to Greenshaw, measured in a straight line from your home address.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust is the admissions authority for Greenshaw High School. The Greenshaw Learning Trust admissions policy can be found here.
The Admission Arrangements for 2023-24 can be downloaded here.
Parents/carers will also need to complete a Social and Medical Application Form, which can be downloaded below.
You can view our online prospectus here.
Selective Eligibility Test (SET) for entry in September 2023
The date for the SET test for entry in September 2023 will be Tuesday 13th September 2022.
The next Selective Eligibility Test ('SET') will be held on Tuesday 13th September 2022 and this is for entry into Year 7 in September 2023.
The online registration form will be available to complete online from 1st May 2022. The closing date for the completion of the Registration Form is midnight on Friday 5th August 2022. No late registrations will be accepted under any circumstances.
Please note there is an earlier deadline of 17th June 2022 for submission of requests for special adjustments for candidates with SEN, and for supporting evidence (see further information below).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) can be found here.
Please note: Overseas testing will not be available from 2022 and all candidates wishing to sit this test will be expected to travel to the UK.