Please click here to view presentations from our virtual open evening
The school has 314 places available in Year 7, which includes statemented pupils.
In the event of oversubscription, the following admissions criteria will be applied in the following order:
- To Looked After Children or children who were previously looked after.
- To those with exceptional medical reasons or exceptional social reasons.
- Up to 60 students who have successfully passed the Selective Eligibility Test.
- Children of permanent staff.
- Students who have a sibling at the school, up to and including Year 13, at the time of admission.
- The remaining places will be offered on the basis of proximity to Greenshaw, measured in a straight line from your home address.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust is the admissions authority for Greenshaw High School. The Greenshaw Learning Trust admissions policy can be found here.
The Admission Arrangements for 2021 can be downloaded here.
You can view our online prospectus here.
Selective Eligibility Test (SET) for entry in September 2021
The Selective Eligibility Test for 2021 entry that was due to be held on 15th September was postponed. The Selective Eligibility Test (and second stage tests for those schools who have these) will now take place on Wednesday 11th November; we will confirm further details.
The necessary delay means that the Selective Eligibility Test will now take place after the deadline for submission of your Local Authority Common Application Form (31st October 2020). Any questions about this must be addressed to your local authority as schools do not have any involvement in this part of the process.
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions for the Selective Eligibility Test 2021 here.