Greenshaw High School open evening will be held on Thursday 24th September 2020.
The school has 314 places available in Year 7, which includes statemented pupils.
In the event of oversubscription, the following admissions criteria will be applied in the following order:
- To Looked After Children or children who were previously looked after.
- To those with exceptional medical reasons or exceptional social reasons.
- Up to 60 students who have successfully passed the Selective Eligibility Test.
- Children of permanent staff.
- Students who have a sibling at the school, up to and including Year 13, at the time of admission.
- The remaining places will be offered on the basis of proximity to Greenshaw, measured in a straight line from your home address.
The Admission Arrangements for 2021 can be downloaded here.
You can view our online prospectus here.
Selective Eligibility Test (SET) for entry in September 2021
Please note, the next Selective Eligibility Test (SET) will be held on Tuesday 15thSeptember 2020 and is for entry into Secondary School in 2021.
The online registration is available to complete online from 1st May 2020. Please click on the button below. The closing date for the completion of the registration form is midnight on Friday 14th August 2020. No late registrations will be accepted under any circumstances. Please note there is an earlier deadline of 19th June 2020 for submission of requests for special adjustments for candidates with SEN, and for supporting evidence (see further information below).
If you wish for your child to be considered for one of the 60 ability places available in Year 7, you will need to register for your child to sit the Selective Eligibility Test (SET) in order for them to be invited in to one of the participating Schools to sit the test in September 2020 .
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions for the Selective Eligibility Test 2021 here.
Please note: The Selective Eligibility Test being held in September 2021 for entry to Secondary School in September 2022 will be held on Tuesday 14th September 2021.