Greenshaw receives LGBT+ Benchmark award
Greenshaw is proud to receive the award from Free2B Alliance.
Greenshaw High School is proud to have been awarded the LGBT+ Benchmark award from the Free2B Alliance.
The award is to highlight and celebrate LGBTQ+ inclusive practice. In order to receive the award, Greenshaw High School met the following criteria:
- Direct examples of positive practice fed back through our membership
- LGBTQ+ inclusive equal opportunities monitoring in place
- LGBTQ+ inclusive policies in place
- LGBTQ+ information on display
- Gender neutral toilets (where single stall cubicles are available)
Policies and practise are reviewed annually to ensure standards are maintained.
For more details about the Free2BAlliance or the award, please click here.