We welcome the opportunity to meet with parents and carers to promote their child's progress and hope parents and carers will attend the evening to speak with subject teachers.
Years 9 to 13 will have a parents' evening once during the academic year. Year 7 and 8 will have two evenings across the academic year (a and b) in order to cover all subjects.
Parents use an automated online booking system to make appointments, which allows time slots to be booked directly with each teacher. Please attempt to arrange appointments so that waiting time is minimal. Time slots are allocated on a first come, first served basis, so it is best to ensure appointment schedules are completed as soon as possible.
- Thursday 18th October – Year 13
- Thursday 13th December – Year 9
- Thursday 17th January – Year 7 (a)
- Thursday 31st January – Year 8 (a)
- Thursday 7th February – Year 11
- Thursday 14th March Year 10
- Thursday 28th March – Year 12
- Thursday 25th April – Year 7 (b)
- Thursday 2nd May – Year 8 (b)
To schedule appointments, please follow this link and enter the relevant information where necessary.
If you do not have access to the internet, have any problems using the booking system or require any further assistance, please contact the school office on 0208 715 1001, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.