The school has 314 places available in Year 7, which includes statemented pupils.
In the event of oversubscription, the following admissions criteria will be applied in the following order:
- To Looked After Children or children who were previously looked after.
- To those with exceptional medical reasons or exceptional social reasons.
- Up to 60 students who have successfully passed the Selective Eligibility Test.
- Children of permanent staff.
- Students who have a sibling at the school, up to and including Year 13, at the time of admission.
- The remaining places will be offered on the basis of proximity to Greenshaw, measured in a straight line from your home address.
The Admission Arrangements for 2020 can be downloaded here.
You can view our online prospectus here.
For queries or further information, please email email@example.com or telephone the Admissions Officer on 020 8715 1001.
Our Open Evening will be held on Thursday 26th September 2019, from 5.30pm – 8.30pm (last entry at 8.00pm).