Growth Mindset at Greenshaw
Presentation about Growth Mindset at Greenshaw.
You are invited to a presentation and panel discussion about Growth Mindset on Monday 9th or Tuesday 10th March 2015.
There are three identical sessions, each consisting of a 45 minute presentation from Professor Barry Hymer from the University of Cumbria about Growth Mindset, which will be followed by a short panel discussion with opportunities to ask questions.
The panel includes the following cross section of the school:
– Nick House (Head of School)
– Ro King (Director of Inclusion)
– Kirtsy Unwin, Alex Pavlyuk, James Goodman (School Council)
– Chris Higgins (Head of Red House)
– Rachelle McLaren (Maths Teacher)
– Emma Irvine (Assessment Manager)
You are advised to come with your parents or guardians.
• Session one: What is a Growth Mindset school?
(Monday 9th March – 4.00pm to 5.30pm)
• Session two: What is a Growth Mindset school?
(Monday 9th March – 6.00pm to 7.30pm)
• Session three: What is a Growth Mindset school?
(Tuesday 10th March – 2.00pm to 3.30pm)
Please email the school with the details of how many seats you would like to reserve at Growthmindset@greenshaw.co.uk. You can also use this address to submit any questions about Growth Mindset that you would like Barry or the panel to consider.