The school has 314 places available in Year 7, which includes statemented pupils.
In the event of oversubscription, the following admissions criteria will be applied in the following order:
- To Looked After Children or children who were previously looked after.
- To those with exceptional medical reasons or exceptional social reasons.
- Up to 60 students who have successfully passed the Selective Eligibility Test.
- Children of permanent staff.
- Students who have a sibling at the school, up to and including Year 13, at the time of admission.
- The remaining places will be offered on the basis of proximity to Greenshaw, measured in a straight line from your home address.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust is the admissions authority for Greenshaw High School. The Greenshaw Learning Trust admissions policy can be found here.
The Admission Arrangements for 2022-23 can be downloaded here.
Parents/carers will also need to complete a Social and Medical Application Form, which can be donwloaded below.
You can view our online prospectus here.
Selective Eligibility Test (SET) for entry in September 2022
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions for the Selective Eligibility Test 2022 here.