The government stipulates that we must publish specific information on our school website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012. We also comply with guidance from the Department for Education on what academies should publish online.
This information can be found on the Greenshaw High School website at the links below:
School contact details
Admission arrangements for Greenshaw High School
Admission arrangements for the Greenshaw Sixth Form
Exclusion arrangements (this is part of our behaviour policy)
Exam and assessment results
- Progress 8 and attainment 8 scores.
- Percentage of pupils who have achieved grade c or above in English and maths between at the end of KS4.
- Percentage of pupils who achieved the English Baccalaureate.
- The progress students have made compared with students across the country.
- The average grade that our students get at KS5.
- The progress students have made in English and Maths.
- Retention figure for students in the Greenshaw Sixth Form.
- The percentage of students in the Greenshaw Sixth form who continue in education or training, or move on to employment.
A link to the DfE school performance tables website.
The content of the curriculum the school follows in each academic year for every subject.
Behaviour policy and exclusions
The school’s behaviour policy. (All school policies can be found in this area.)
The school's exclusion policy is part of the behaviour policy.
Details of how the school spends its pupil premium funding and the effect this has had on the attainment of the pupils who attract the funding.
Information about our Year 7 literacy and numeracy and Catch Up Premium.
Public Sector Equality Duty
The school's equalities policy.
The school's complaints policy.
Annual reports and accounts
Financial information about the acadamy can be found here.
Governors' information and duties
Governors' information can be found here and on the sub pages.
Charging and remissions policies
The school’s charging and remissions policies (which are extracted from our Finance Policy.)
Values and ethos
Should a parent or carer require a copy of any of the above information, we will be happy to provide it free of charge. Please contact the school office.