School uniform is ordered direct from our specialist supplier, Banner (previously known as SWI).
How to order:
- Online at www.swi.co.uk and select the parents/school login link
- By phone: 0845 5190099
- By post to: Banner Ltd, Fairoak Lane, Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Runcorn, WA7 3DU. (Please download the order form below.)
- Free home delivery on all orders over £70
- Free weekly term delivery into school. Orders will be available for collection on Wednesdays after 3.00pm (term time only).
Returns and exchanges
Banner offers a 30 day refund or exchange period with Freepost returns.
If you have any queries, or need further information about ordering uniform, please contact the Finance Team on 0208 715 1001.
Members of the School not in the sixth form must wear school uniform when attending school and for all school functions, unless special permission is granted to the contrary.
Students are ambassadors of the school and are expected to dress and behave in a way that reflects the standards we expect to achieve.
If a student’s uniform or appearance does not match our expectations, they will have to correct it before being allowed into lessons. The school uniform expectation sposter can be downloaded below.
Non-uniform items will be confiscated until 30 minutes after the end of the school day.
- Greenshaw sweatshirt with school name and coloured logo.
- Black polo shirt with coloured logo.
- Pleated black skirt from our supplier.
- No additional clothing visible under the uniform (eg long sleeved top under the polo shirt).
- No alternative clothing instead of the sweatshirt (eg cardigan/jacket/sweatshirt).
- Headscarves should be plain black or white and must not obscure the Greenshaw logo on the sweatshirt.
- Plain black trousers – from our supplier.
- Natural or plain black tights, or plain white or black ankle socks. No patterned tights, knee length socks or leggings.
- Smart flat plain black leather shoes, sensible for school. (*1)
- Coats should be plain and smart in appearance. No hoodies, leather jackets, denim jackets, those with studs or big slogans or logos.
- Greenshaw bag with all the necessary equipment.
- Obvious make-up is not allowed, including nail varnish or artificial nails.
- Hairstyles should be moderate and appropriate for school. (*2)
- Items of jewellery are not allowed except a standard wristwatch and one pair of small studs worn in the ear lobe only. No other piercings are allowed. (*3)
- All electronic equipment, including mobile phones, smart watches and headphones, should not be visible, heard or used at any time on the school site unless instructed by a teacher. (*4)
- If a student has electronic equipment, including headphones, a smart watch or a mobile phone, visible on the school site, they will be confiscated and returned 30 mins after school, unless warned otherwise
*1 If a student wears incorrect shoes they will be expected to wear Greenshaw plimsolls.
*2 Hair should be of a natural colour.
*3 If a student has any other piercings, they will not be allowed to cover it with a plaster or wear any form of bar or stud, clear or otherwise at school. The school accepts no responsibility for any financial issues or risk of infection that arises if students are asked to remove piercings.
*4 If a student has electronic equipment, including headphones, a smart watch or a mobile phone, visible on the school site, they will be confiscated and a sanction applied
If you have any queries regarding school uniform, then please contact the school office.