PE kit is ordered direct from our specialist supplier, Banner (previously known as SWI).
How to order:
- Online at www.swi.co.uk and select the parents/school login link
- By phone: 0845 5190099
- By post to: Banner Ltd, Fairoak Lane, Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Runcorn, WA7 3DU. (Please download the order form below.)
- Free home delivery on all orders over £70
- Free weekly term delivery into school. Orders will be available for collection on Wednesdays after 3.00pm (term time only).
Returns and exchanges
Banner offers a 30 day refund or exchange period with Freepost returns.
If you have any queries, or need further information about ordering uniform, please contact the Finance Team on 0208 715 1001.
PE kit branded items purchased from Banner:
- Aptus ¼ zip training top (Black/white)
- Either Aptus training pants (black/silver) or Aptus female leggings, (black/silver)
- Shorts (Black/White)
- Vapour polo shirt (Bottle/black)
Non-branded items (purchased from alternative sports shops)
- Sports trainers
- White sport/trainer socks
- Black long sports socks
- *Studded football boots
- **Mouth guard
- ***Shin pads
Please also note the following requirements :
* Studded boots – these must be worn when playing football or rugby on the school field to stop students from slipping and damaging knee and hip joints. Your PE teacher will advise when, and if, football boots will be required so that these can be purchased.
** Mouth guard – these must be worn when playing rugby.
*** Shin pads – these must be worn when playing football and rugby.
Non-Greenshaw clothing items are not permitted. Should students fail to bring their full kit or have incorrect items they will be required to wear our ‘loan PE kit’.