The school has 314 places available in Year 7, which includes statemented pupils. In the event of oversubscription, the following admissions criteria will be applied in the following order:
- To Looked After Children or children who were previously looked after.
- To those with exceptional medical reasons or exceptional social reasons.
- Up to 60 students who have successfully passed the Selective Eligibility Test.
- Children of permanent staff.
- Students who have a sibling at the school, up to and including Year 13, at the time of admission.
- The remaining places will be offered on the basis of proximity to Greenshaw, measured in a straight line from your home address.
You can view our online prospectus here.
Our Admission Arrangements for 2017 can be downloaded here.
For queries or further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the Admissions Officer on 020 8715 1001 X 236.